SVANC PUBLIC POSTING LOCATIONS
SVANC meeting agendas are posted on our website and at the following locations (effective 4/09/2019).
For "Regular" meetings, agendas are posted 72 hours or more in advance of the meeting start time.
For "Special" meetings, agendas are posted 24 hours or more in advance of the meeting start time.
The Agenda for all meetings of the SVANC are required to be posted at the following locations:
- Sun Valley Area Neighborhood Council office (24 hour posting location) located at 8720 Sunland Blvd. (inside front window on left)
- The DONE ENS (Early Notification System) @ NCSupport@lacity.org
- The Sun Valley Area Neighborhood Council Website @ www.svanc.com
- The Sun Valley Area Neighborhood Council Mailing List through Constant Contact.
The Agenda for all meetings of the Sun Valley Area Neighborhood Council (SVANC) may also be posted at the following optional locations, although not required. Click here to open a custom Google Map showing the following locations.
- The Sun Valley Library (LAPL), 7935 Vineland Avenue (Bulletin board in foyer).
- Sun Valley Park/Recreation Center 8133 Vineland Avenue (SVANC Bulletin Board)
- The Donut Den, 8055 Vineland Avenue (window facing parking lot)
- Fernangeles Park/Recreation Center, 8851 Laurel Canyon Blvd. (SVANC bulletin board on wall near back door, facing Wicks Street.)